Fewer parts, less material, and still everything a good chair should be
Sayl’s unframed 3D Intelligent back lets you stretch and move, striking a healthy balance between support and freedom. The elastomer strands of the suspension back vary in thickness and tension to provide greater support in the transition areas along the spine to encourage a full range of seated movement. The suspension back provides passive PostureFit sacral support, which allows your spine to maintain its natural S shape and empowers your body to maintain a healthful posture with less fatigue.
Yves Béhar applied the engineering principles of these amazing structures to create Sayl. The Eco-Dematerialized design of the work chair uses less material in more inventive ways to provide ergonomic support for people up to 350 pounds (159 kg). Grab a White Herman Miller Sayl Chair for all your sophisticated office moves.
- Optimal lumbar support adjusts over a 4-inch range
- Eco-dematerialized design (less material!)
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- No PVCs
- Materials are almost entirely recyclable
- Produce and distribute on three continents (reducing distance between factory and user)
Why We Love It:
- Small foot-print
- Comfortable (supportive, but moves with us)
- Sleek, minimal design
- No PVCs = healthier air = healthier us
- Classic Herman Miller design will keep it's value