Meet a chair that brings a new kind of comfort to everyday life with its unique versatility and dynamic, an earth-friendly design that enriches your home, your well-being, and our planet. noho move™ chair's patented, Best Design Award-winning, auxetic mesh seat provides 4-way flex and form-fitting support that cradles your body.Its dynamic 'forward tilt and 'recline-flex' combine to deliver uniquely fluid motion and ergonomic support, intuitively responding to your every activity and posture, eliminating pressure points, and improving your body's circulation.
Built for all the demands of today - and every day to come - the noho move™ chair has your back. Its revolutionary design ensures correct posture and dynamic ergonomic comfort, supporting all of your activities around the hub of home: from dining to relaxing, to working from home.
noho move™ is a chair you can feel good about for a lot of reasons. Including the fact that each chair is made almost entirely from waste plastic, like ECONYL® regenerated nylon, sourced 100% from reclaimed fishing nets and end-of-use carpets - to help nurture our oceans and environment.
Complete your look by selecting one or more of our interchangeable upholstery toppers made from sustainably sourced and naturally durable New Zealand wool.
- Made from reclaimed materials including ECONYL™ (reclaimed fishing nets and end of life carpet) as well as recycled post-industrial polypropylene
- Size: Chair Height 33.5"
- Size: Chair Width: 19.7"
- Size: Seat Height 18.9"
- Size: Seat Depth 16.9"
- Chair Weight 10 lbs
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Why We Love It:
- 100% made from waste plastic (fishing nets and carpets)
- Beautiful timeless design
- We love to support our Kiwi friends around the world!
- Flexible and durable at the same time keeps us upright and happy
- The black color is sleek and hides dirt well