Treat stress urinary incontinence with a clinically-proven, simple solution. The Flyte is your pelvic health therapist - pelvic health that helps you strengthen the pelvis muscles.
Meet Flyte, a simple, effective bladder leak treatment for stress urinary incontinence (SUI) designed to strengthen and treat weakened pelvic floor muscles at home in just 5 minutes per day. Flyte was developed by physicians at the Arctic University of Norway and other experts in gynecology and muscle rehabilitation. Our name was inspired by the Norwegian word “flytte” which connotes freedom. Women should feel free to enjoy an active healthy life, without leaks. And they deserve easy access to clinically proven solutions, like Flyte.
Treat stress urinary incontinence with an FDA cleared, clinically-proven, simple solution to strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles. Flyte reduces bladder leaks — frequency and volume — in women with mild, moderate or severe stress urinary incontinence.
In clinical trial, most women using Flyte were dry or near dry in 2 - 12 weeks. For many women, Flyte’s benefits are life changing.
- Use in the privacy of home
- 5 minutes per day. Results within 6 weeks.
- Weight: 1.56 lbs
- Material: body-safe silicone
- Flyte comes with a one year warranty
- Free shipping and sales tax-exempt
- HSA/FSA eligible expense
- Available without a prescription
- Money back performance guarantee
- The wand is made of smooth, body-safe, medical grade silicone
- Designed to make contact with pelvic floor muscles
- Treats & strengthens while you do Kegels, amplifying the benefit of each contraction by 39 times
- Wand delivers gentle mechanical pulses (feels like a gentile vibration), an alternative to electrical stimulation, which can be uncomfortable
- Handheld biofeedback unit visually feedback that displays strength of Kegels
- FDA cleared and studied in 2 clinical trials
Why We Love It:
- Woman designed. Woman in C-Suite.
- Kegels on steroids = GREAT for everyone ; )
- Norwegean designers - yes please!
- Pelvic health solutions are a'plenty, but this discreet pelvic health solution is easy and solution-driven. It's that simple.
- FDA backed gives us the confidence in the science behind it
- Handheld is elegant, discreet, and teaches us about our own bodies (!!!)
Indications for Use
Flyte® is intended for the strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles, which has been found to help women with stress urinary incontinence.
Do not use Flyte if you:
- Are under 21 years of age.
- Have given birth in the past 6 weeks.
- Have had genitourinary or pelvic surgery in the past 6 weeks.
- Have had vaginal surgery within the past 3 months.
- Have experienced unusual or unexpected vaginal bleeding in the past 6 months.
- Experience pain or a burning sensation when you urinate, which could indicate a urinary tract infection.
- Experience vaginal discharge that has an odor, irritation, soreness, or itching, which could indicate a vaginal infection.
- Have been diagnosed by your doctor with a severely dry (atrophic) vagina, also known as genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM).
- If you have a sensitivity or allergy to silicone.
Ask your doctor before using Flyte if you:
- Are pregnant.
- Experience pain during sexual intercourse or when inserting a tampon or tampon-like device, which could indicate atrophic vaginitis (also known as genitourinary syndrome of menopause or GSM)
- Often have trouble keeping in a tampon or tampon-like device, which could indicate vaginal prolapse.
Do not use Flyte:
- If insertion of the Flyte wand causes excessive discomfort.
- With a tampon, a tampon-like device, a diaphragm, a pessary, or other intravaginal product.
- During sexual intercourse.
- On rare occasions when the wand causes irritation.
- For any reason other than its intended purpose.